Products » Birla - A1 Premium Cement
Launched as a corollary to the magnificent success of Orient Gold 53 Grade Cement, Birla A1 Premium Cement has been well received in the market and is already well within the realms of the best known brands in south-west India. Birla A1 Premium Cement is an inter-grinding of Portland cement clinker, gypsum and very fine-grained highly reactive fly ash making it the flagship brand in PPC category. The best advantage of this cement is better particle size distribution for higher strength. It helps to achieve higher density with lower porosity in the hydrated cement, which in turn leads to increased Durability.
Key features of Birla A1 Premium Cement:
- Higher strength- making it rock solid: Structures built with Birla A1 have better resistance to an aggressive environment such as chlorides and sulphates attack. Concrete made with Birla A1 gains more strength with passage of time
- Smoother finish and high resistance to seepage
- Low heat-of-hydration leads to higher resistance to ‘cracking’.
- Minimum wastage of cement
- More economy
- Industrial, residential and commercial constructions
- Mass concrete construction dams, canals, roads, drains, etc
- Building construction & RCC work
- Plastering & masonry Grouts and mortars
- Effluent and sewage treatment plant
- Marine work & coastal construction
The applications of Birla A1 are very wide: It’s suitable for all types of constructions like: